November 4, 2005

Ornament Exchange HD

Tonight I finished my ornament for the SBEBB Christmas Ornament exchange! I need to pick up some foam core board before I can finish it. I'm going to go to Walmart tomorrow morning and I hope they have what I need because if they don't it means a trip to Portland and AC Moore. I really don't want to have to travel 40 minutes each way just for one item. The traffic will be horrendous around the mall on a Saturday.

I've also decided to use the same design for another exchange so it will be a bit before I can show a photo. I've cut another piece of fabric so it's all ready to start. However, I think tonight I will start the new Essy's Friends kit that came in the mail today. Yippee! It's really cute and I love the fabric color. If you haven't seen it, here is a link to Pink House which is this month's kit. I don't think it will take too long to stitch and I'm familiar with the finishing technique so that's a plus. I'm off to start my house....

No comments: