November 1, 2005

Angel of Tulips


Here is my progress as of Sunday on my SAL with Danielle on GH's Angel of Tulips. I probably won't get any more time on this piece until the weekend as I'm now dilligently stitching on my SBEBB Christmas ornament exchange. I really like the new design I'm working on. It only calls for three colors but they are so crisp and sharp on the fabric which is 32 ct. Lambswool - one of my favorite fabrics to work with. I think I will need to stitch this one for myself too!

2 comments:

Joanie said...

Patti, That's really nice! I love it and now I wish I would have started it with you. Great job!

Danielle said...

It looks great! I made the mistake of working on this for just a bit before bedtime. Apparently I was so tired I made some mistakes and now have to frog!! Oh well! I also need to get working on my ornament. I have it started. It is my goal to get the stitching done this weekend on it!!