November 23, 2005

Thanksgiving Eve


It's wicked cold here this evening and they are forecasting some snow. They had some farther north today but I'm hoping that if we get anything, it will be just a little. I don't want it to come but I always like to have that first day of driving in snow behind me - to get my snow legs so to speak! I don't think I'll ever be truly comfortable driving in snow. Give me a torrential downpour any day!

Tonight I put the finishing touches on the back piece of my Legacy sampler piece so it's ready to be put together which won't take very long. Here is the back in progress. I plan to finish this over the weekend. Next up is some work on my UFO. I did make some more progress on Sunday and maybe, just maybe I can finish it before the end of the year after all!

No comments: