June 18, 2012
While I didn't end up doing any stitching on Sunday, I was able to make some decent progress on Winter Wonderland. That was after doing a bit of frogging and restitching that is. If you'll notice the bottom photo shows a bit of a difference on the right hand side of the house wall.
I have also made some progress on my baby sweater. It's slowly starting to loose the thong resemblance don't you think! Next up is decreasing for the neck. The section with the DPN is supposed to be where I knit the sleeve but I'm not to sure on that so I will be reading the directions multiple times I think!