June 10, 2012

The never ending project...



I swear I'm never going to finish this project!  I worked on it some more this weekend in between house keeping duties and it just never seems to end.  And it's not that big of a project either!!  I've put it down for a bit because quite frankly, I'm sick of working on it at this point.  I think I'm going to pick up BBD's Winter Wonderland.

We had a glorious weekend weather wise - sunny, blue skies and up into the high 70s and low 80s.  The pup and I went for a walk on the beach. I sincerely hope there are more days like this in our future!  I hope you had a great weekend where ever you are!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Sorry you're not enjoying this piece...it's a good idea to move on to another piece and then come back to it :)

Brigitte said...

I'm not enjoying stitching on this pattern either but it's not the pattern but the colours of fabric and threads. That's why I put it down quite a while ago and stitched the #2 and #3 houses first.