January 26, 2013

52 Weeks of Happy-Week 4

This week has been an extremely cold one in my part of the world so many of my happies this week had to do with staying warm!

First up are my long johns and wool socks.  Walking the dog without these would be so unbearable.  I've pretty much lived in them because it takes so long to warm up after being outside for any length of time. 

The good thing is that there was quite a bit of sunshine during the week.  This is the view out of my window at work. I am looking forward to when we can sit outside and have lunch again.

 
And a coworker gifted me with this wonderful soup for dinner on Thursday evening so I didn't have to make anything and it was so delicious.


And finally today, there was an unexpected trip into Boston with the chance to see my oldest niece and have lunch with some of my favorite people. A pilgrimage was made to Georgetown Cupcakes on Newbury Street for some yummy goodness.  These were shared between four of us so I didn't eat them all myself!

I hope you had a great week and that there were many happy moments for you!

2 comments:

Barb said...

It looks like you had a very good week! How fun to be able to take a trip to Boston!!We are much warmer but I'm a bit envious.

P.J. said...

I am thankful the the warmer temps in the twenties!! The sunshine is a treat. We've been bundled in flannel and wool, snuggled in front of the fireplace. The trip to Boston sounded like a fun time.