January 28, 2013

1st 2013 WIPocolypse Post

I had hoped to get a bit more stitched in my current block of Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow this weekend but I was paying attention to an exchange gift that's supposed to be mailed out on Feb. 1.  I'm a bit behind...


Anyway, I made great progress this month on the only WIPocolypse project I worked on for any length of time.  The photo above is where I was at the end of December and below is where I left off the last time I stitched on this piece.

I am thinking about switching WIPocolypse pieces for February but I'm making such good progress on this block, I'm not sure I should.   I have a few more days to decide.

I did give one Sunday to my HAED piece so here are photos for that.  Where I was at the end of December...

And after the UFO Sunday stitching I did at the beginning of the month....
I will be picking this up again on Sunday because it will be another 1st Sunday of the month already.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Go, Patti! You are getting a lot of stitching done.

Barb said...

Your projects all look great!