January 5, 2013

Bowl Game Stitching


I've managed to make some visible progress on my CHS C@HRH piece today.  I was watching Ole Miss beat Pittsburgh.  I'm not sure what I'll do when Monday night is over as I've been basically parked in front of the TV on Saturday's watching college ball as much as possible. 

I guess it will mean more visits to Redbox to rent movies.  Tonight I watched Hope Springs with Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones.  It was as good as I expected it to be. I worked on my sweater while watching the movie and made some progress on the first sleeve.  I would really like to have the sweater done by the end of the month.

Tomorrow is UFO Sunday and I've already pulled out the project bag for my HAED piece.  I hope to get at least 200 stitches into it tomorrow.


1 comment:

P.J. said...

You are kickin' stitch on your HRH; I am just finishing block two...over one. Nice job.