December 30, 2005

Thanks for your kind comments

I appreciate your condolences on Boo. I'm so glad I took his picture when I did as I don't have a lot of photos of him. Tomorrow I'm going to pack the cat things away and keep them in the basement for a bit before deciding what to do. I will probably donate them to the nearest animal shelter at this point.

Here are photos of my completed socks and my progress on my BOAF Happy Hearts piece. I don' t think I will manage to finish the BOAF piece before the end of the year as I had hoped but I will be pretty darn close. Who knows, I may sit and stitch all day tomorrow and get it done. If not, it will be completed by the end of January for sure and then it's on to something new!

I stayed home from work today as I was feeling really lousy when I got up. Slept the day away on the couch and I'm hoping a good night's sleep will help me feel much better tomorrow. I hate being sick!

1 comment:

Joanie said...

Hi Patti,

I hope that you will take some time to heal over Boo and I know how hard it must be for you, I am thinking about you! I hope you will soon adopt another kitty friend to keep you company. I love your BOAF Happy Hearts. That's been one of my favorite BOAF pieces for a long time and your progress is so inspiring.
Take some *me* time and get well!

Happy New Year!