July 31, 2006

Happy Birthday to Carol and Me!

Today Carol and I share a birthday and are the exact same age (give or take a few hours!). As I have the week off, I am enjoying a lovely cup of coffee in the cool of the morning. Later this morning, I am going to get to meet Sandy of The Queen's Stitch and enjoy some lovely stitching time. She does lovely work so I'm looking forward to seeing her projects and finished pieces, especially the Blackbird Design piece she is working on right now. I plan to start my SBEBB redwork exchange piece but am bringing a pile of things along in case I change my mind! I will post more later! I hope you have a lovely day - I know I will!

9 comments:

catandturtle said...

Happy Birthday Patti! I hope you have a great week off. Ann.

lobstah said...

Happy birthday!

Carol said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Patti, happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, a week off and a date to stitch today - most wonderful!

Have a great day!!!!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthdy Patti! have a great day.

Missy said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope that you have a wonderful day!

:)

P.S. Can you post a pic of Cowboy soon? He is really cute:)

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday and many more!

Joanie said...

Happy Birthday, sweet friend! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with stitching!

Sasha Farina said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope yours was a good one :)

Susimac said...

Happy Birthday Patti, I hope you had a wonderful day.