March 29, 2007

Another Good Mail Day

I had two packages waiting for me when I got home tonight. One had these in it: two more pairs of Brittany 5" DPNs I ordered from Patternworks. One pair is for me and the other will be part of a gift that will include at least one skein of the yarn at the left. More yummy Blue Moon Fiber Arts STR lighweight in Thistle and Terra Firma. It will be hard to give one of those skeins away!



Now that I have another full pair of #1 DPNs, I can (theoretically atleast) work on two different pairs of socks at the same time. Now I just need the extra time to fit that in!

Here is a progress pick of my Blue Moon Sock Club sock. I'm itching to start the heel but I need a few more rows of the ribbing to make the fit right. I also need to get some cable needles which won't happen until the weekend when I hope to visit here. I haven't been in this LYS since it moved across Main Street to it's latest location so I'm looking forward to that.

3 comments:

Toya said...

I love your yarn, wow,,, I have to say, that sock pattern has a rather interesting shape, tee hee
gosh my mind is always in the gutter, thanks for sharing your blog with me, I will be back

barbara said...

That is some sumptious sock yarn!

Casa Pearl said...

OMG it does look rather obscene doesn't it? lol