April 30, 2008

Mystery Progress



I have been neglecting my Papillon Mystery sampler project and finally picked it up this weekend. I managed to finish part two and put on all the beads up to this point. I was waffling on whether or not I liked my design choices but now that more of the design has been completed and the beads are on, I'm pretty happy with it. I've started part 3 which involves filling in between the two sides. I hope to have another progress picture shortly. Who knows, I may even be caught up by the time the next section comes out!

4 comments:

Aussie Stitcher said...

Your Sampler is looking wonderful, love the colours that you have chosen.

mainely stitching said...

Patti, this looks FABULOUS (and I'm not even a big fan of blues, as you know). I've been saving the cross stitch installments to stitch in the future, but looking at yours, I see I need to go back and save the specialty stitches charts instead.

Joy said...

I am so taken with this one, Patti. Those colors are scrumptous. Very nice work.

Sonda said...

I love the color scheme you've chosen. Would you mind sharing??? My email is nfdemtp74@yahoo.com. Thanks.