April 3, 2006

Three Delightful Packages

Today I had not one, not two, but three packages waiting for me when I got home. The first was from Laura in my Yahoo group exchange. She stitched me the most adorable Britty Bunny chart and made it into a lovely bag. The stitching is perfect and the cording is all hand made and her sewing skills are wonderful. She filled the bag with lots of goodies including two kits, a perforated paper Easter egg kit and a really neat sampler kit from Periwinkle Promises called April Too Sampler Accent. It will make a really cute pillow I can display. She also sent a lovely silver tape measure and needle holder - they are so pretty and I have nothing like them. A cute porcelain bunny button and a package of needles round out the stash - plus some yummy Easter candy of course! Thank you Laura!

The other two packages contained my threads and accent for Melanie's Exchange on the SBEBB board. I love, love, love what was sent and am going to look through my books to see what I might stitch using these goodies. I also got my April Essy's Friends kit which I will put away for a bit so I can concentrate on exchange stitching. I hope your Monday turned out as great as mine!

4 comments:

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

I just love this little bunnie bag you got from Laura. Congrats on the super exchange and all the goodies she sent are just icing on the cake. Happy Stitching, CJ

~Harsha~ said...

what a cute bag! enjoy your new stash :)

Barbara said...

Now that's the RIGHT way to start the week!!

AnneS said...

Great squishy mail you got there! Your exchange parcel is wonderful :D Look forward to seeing your Melanie's Exchange stitched up :D