March 29, 2009

Busy Week = Not A Lot of Progress


Between a very stressful week at work and lots of reading for my current class, I did not make a lot of progress this week. I did manage a few stitches in my Peace ornament and The Gilded Cage.

I also cast on for the 2nd sock in the pair I'm knitting for a friend and yesterday I managed to finish the 2nd panel of my Alexandre piece but I did not try to start the third panel. Instead I picked up the sock and knit a bit on that.



Today I'm going to work a little on my Halloween Fairy - it's rainy and damp and my homework is done so I'm looking forward to making some stitching progress today. Hope your weather is fair where ever you are!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Love your progress on the Alexandre SAL and your other pieces. Hope you get a lot of time to yourself today now that the homework is done!

Brigitte said...

Congratulations on your second part of Alexandre. And even if you couldn't stitch a lot on your other WIPs, every stitch is a progress.
I hope yu could do a little bit more on your Halloween Fairie and enjoy your Sunday.

mainely stitching said...

I think your progress looks great, Patti!