March 12, 2009

She's got legs!



As you can see, I've made some great progress on my Halloween Fairy project this week - the luxury of free time during vacation! I am trying to decide if I will start the pumpkins that are to the left of her feet or pick up my Kreinik and start the wording for Trick or Treat. I do not enjoy working with Kreinik so my inclination is to finish the DMC work on the pumpkins. The pumpkins will add a welcome addition of colors other than brown so that's probably what I'll end up starting.

4 comments:

Brigitte said...

She's looking great. I think the punpkins will add a very nice colour accent to the picture.

Dora said...

She looks great and I love your fabric choice.

mainely stitching said...

aaah - but does she know how to use them??

Couldn't resist! She looks great. :D

Nancy said...

She looks beautiful! Bring her with you. See you tomorrow......Nancy