March 11, 2009

Saturday Stitching


I went to visit my sister this weekend and brought along my Alexandre SAL piece not really expecting to have time to stitch at all. However, I had a little bit of time to myself on Saturday afternoon so I picked up the piece and made some decent progress.

I'm on vacation this week and am in the process of painting my kitchen cupboards. What in the world was I thinking????? As of 9:30 this morning, the framework is done - primed and coated twice and the doors backs have the first coat of white on them as do the drawers. Once they dry I will flip them over and do the fronts and then the project will be done. What a tedious process! And of course now that they are changed, the wall color is next but not this week! I'm off to make some more progress on my Halloween Fairy - she's really coming along nicely!

2 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Sounds like you're very busy these days. Love the stitching!

Brigitte said...

Nice progress on the SAL. And wow, you keep yourself busy. But it's a nice feeling to have embellished some parts of the house, isn't it?