March 1, 2009

SAL Alexendre Progress


I made some pleasing progress on my SAL project yesterday. I finished the little bar in the middle and a row of the 2nd alphabet. I also completed more of the right side of the border. I really enjoy working on this project and it's quite hard to zip it back into its plastic project envelope at the end of the day. I hope to get more time with this piece next Saturday.

This is how it looks so far... I wish my camera took better pictures as these don't really show the true colors of the fabric but I'm still very happy with my choice of variegated DMC instead of the SnC I was originally planning to use.

4 comments:

Linen Stitcher said...

I have this pattern saved to stitch sometime in the who-knows-when future. Love your progress on it. I'll look forward to seeing updates as you post them.

Miss 376 said...

I like the colour you have chosen, it looks great. Looks like a lovely piece to see progress

mainely stitching said...

It's looking great, Patti!

Brigitte said...

This si a wonderful project. You made some good progress on it.