October 2, 2005

Back In Action

I have had very little time to blog over the last week or so as I have not been home. I had evening events on Wednesday and Thursday and was just to tired to be creative and then Friday I went to NH for the weekend to get my hair done and see my dad who is visiting for two weeks and staying at my sister's. Next weekend they will come to visit me. As a result of all of this busyness, I haven't had much time to read blogs or stitch either. I need to catch up on both very quickly. I was able to finish the front of my Legacy house exchange piece and have begun working on the back frame part. I need to sit down and chart what I want to stitch on the back for my exchange partner. I am still debating how to finish the piece but I think it will end up being a thread keeper instead of a needlebook as I had originally planned. I must be very industrious this week because I need to get going on the finishing part which always takes me the longest.

I do have a photo to share and it's of three charts I bought from Joanie - thank you Joanie!! before I left for CATS. I have always admired Chessie & Me charts but didn't have any in my stash. Now I do! So, I've not really fallen off the wagon since they were purchased before going to CATS and the official declaration of being on the wagon. I also have the Essy's Friends auto coming some time soon but that will be the only stuff arriving that is stash related. It's a very cute mermaid this time and I can't wait to see her.

3 comments:

Joanie said...

You are very welcome and I hope that you enjoy them. I am glad that I could give them a new home.

I know about being industrious, I have to do a ton of finishing (and stitching!) in the next 2 weeks!

Kiwi Jo said...

Those charts are so cute! Can't wait to see a picture of the finished sampler house exchange. I loved what I saw of it at Hershey. Did you ever get your twisted cording made for the Halloween treat bag?

Casa Pearl said...

Jo, I made my cording tonight. I had to do that before I could get on the PC. It was a terrible time but I've lived to write about it.

Joanie, good luck on the finishing!