May 24, 2006
Last week I picked up my Snug needleroll for the first time since March. I didn't accomplish a whole lot and there is an error in one of the areas I did stitch. I completed the three other corner woven stitch blocks and put in the beds at the top of the piece. That is where the problem lies - my spacing is off on the left hand side by two squares. I of course did not discover this until I had done all of the back stitching.
For now I'm going to leave it be. Once it's rolled up, I don't think it will be all that apparent. I will test out that theory once the whole piece has been completed. I wish I had more time to work on it but I was trying to complete my crocheted bag and I'm still obsessed with my sock knitting plus I had to finish my library book group selection as the discussion was this evening.