Okay, I don't usually post goals but I've been inspired to set some reading, knitting and hopefully stitching goals for this summer.
This is my reading list:
1. The Parrots of Telegraph Hill by Mark Bittner
2. Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Froer
3. Do They Wear High Heels in Heaven? by Erica Orloff
4. Living to Tell the Tale by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
5. Waiting for Snow in Havana by Carlos Eire
6. A House for Mr. Biswas by V. S. Naipul
7. Chocolat by Joanne Harris
8. The Inn at Lake Devine by Elinor Lipman
9. Beginners Luck by Laura Pederson
I think a goal of reading three per month should be doable. I will also be reading The Shipping News by Annie Proulx for my June library book group. I've read it before but it was a very long time ago so it will be almost as if I haven't read it at all.
My Knitting Goals:
I am planning to KAL along with the group doing Summer of Socks. I've committed to knit as many pairs of socks as I can by the end of the summer. I also plan to knit a cardigan and the tank sweater I mentioned in my last post.
With just those knitting and reading goals, it's hard to imagine having time to do much stitching but here are a few goals:
1. Finish the letters F, G, H, I and J by September 1 so that I can send them to Vivian.
2. Stitch A, B, C and D from the Erica Michael's freebies for the alphabet book.
3. Finish stitching page 1 and start page 2 of the Storey Keeper.
4. Finish my Snug needleroll UFO project.
Stay tuned to see how it goes!