June 23, 2006

TGIF


I took the day off today and this is part of what I have to show for it: G is for Goose is now finished. I'm going to put this away for a little bit so that I can devote some time to my HAED piece and also start a gift for someone that will need to be done the end of next month. I also worked a bit on CHS Dainty Housewren so I will probably have update pics of that piece tomorrow.

The weather here is supposed to be rainy this weekend - again! We did have some this morning while I was on my way to get a haircut - my first in Maine - and it feels like it will rain again tonight. While I was hoping for some beach weather this weekend, I have plenty of things I can do indoors including more sewing for my kitchen and there are definitely a number of stitched items that could use finishing. We shall see what tomorrow holds.

Thank goodness for the weekend!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Your alphabet is looking great ,I know I mentioned before how I would love to stitch this as well, today I received somethings I had ordered from Stitching Bits and Bobs and they included a free chart and guess what it was !! A and N from this set!! Talk about enabling .Who knows maybe I'll ask for at least some of them for my birthday lol.

Casa Pearl said...

LOL Tracy - that seems like a sign to me!

mainely stitching said...

Rainy weekends aren't too bad when you have a great indoor hobby, are they? But some sunshine would be nice...

Your alphabet is looking FABULOUS!

Lelia said...

Patti: The alphabet project is awesome. I enjoy stopping by your blog & see your progress.

Sorry about the rain. Maybe a good book? i finished Water for Elephants & it was a good read.