November 28, 2011

Anticipating December 1st

Today I had a package waiting for me when I got home.  My own 25 days of Christmas exchange package had arrived from all the way on the other side of the US.  Despite the temptation to open it up immediately, I've set it aside to break into on Thursday. 



Was it hard for anyone else to get back in the swing of things today?  After having 5 days away from work, I found myself very unproductive.  I hope a bit more sleep and a good dose of caffeine in the morning will help make me more effective tomorrow!  Hope your Monday was a good one.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

You have willpower! I would have ripped into that box of goodies! Hope it's all you've wished for...Nancy

Dani - tkdchick said...

I don't know if I could wait either ... too tempting!!!