November 22, 2011

Thankful For Stitching Exchanges


The past few days my dining room has looked like Santa Central with wrapping paper, bows, scissors and tape all over the place.  Once again, I signed up for a 25 Days of Christmas exchange with a private group I belong to.  I began gathering items back in May but I always seem to come down to the wire on gathering the last few things I needed to complete my list. 

I've been wrapping and tagging my items for the past couple of days until finally everything was sent off in the mail today - a day past my self imposed deadline.  My box is due to arrive at it's destination by Friday which is well in advance of December 1st and the opening of the first gift - just in case it gets delayed.  Which I'm sure it won't!!!

1 comment:

Dane said...

That looks like a lot of fun for your partner ;o)