November 15, 2011

Reinforcements Have Arrived



My Christmas gift crafting came to a slow halt while I waited for some reinforcements to arrive.  They showed up on Friday so I will be able to get back to work.  This crocheted cowl only needs a few more rounds and it will be able to transfer to the "waiting for ends to be woven in" pile.  Sorry the picture below is cock-eyed.  Blogger is being a bit cranky this evening.

Today marks the half way point in the month of November and my efforts to post every day as part of NaBloPoMo.  So far I've posted every day, even when I was away from home overnight last week.  I'm really proud of myself and I hope to continue to post regularly after the end of the month.  Being online daily has also encouraged me to post more on other people's blogs and I've enjoyed visiting some new to me blogs.  Thanks for taking the time to stop by mine today!

1 comment:

barbara said...

Hooray! That's a fabulous cowl!