November 27, 2011

A Little Winter Wonderland Rewind

This was my progress the last time I stitched on BBDs Winter Wonderland.

And here is what it looks like after some frogging.  As I got closer to the right hand edge of the roof, I made the very unwelcome realization that I was one stitch off - an extra stitch that I never noticed until I got to filling in for the last motif.  I had to frog the right side of the roof, remove the right hand chimney and the bird to the left of that before continuing on.  

I hate to frog but there just wasn't any way to fudge the extra stitch and have it look right.  I hope to continue working on this a bit more tonight so I can try and replace the bird and the chimney.

1 comment:

barbara said...

Ouch! But good for you, fixing it up properly. It's going to be gorgeous!