November 21, 2011

Thankful for Talented Neighbors

I had the loveliest surprise waiting for me when I got home this evening.  It had been a very hectic day at work, a rush to take the dog to be groomed and then an appointment in Portland and then back to pick up the dog by 7pm.  Upon checking my mailbox when I finally got home, I found a card from the kind and incredibly talented scrapbooker/card maker who lives a few streets over and has two very sweet dogs that Beau adores, Gracie Mae and Sadie.  I am the lucky recipient of a "Created by Chris" Thanksgiving card.  Chris makes cards that she sells to benefit the local animal welfare society and I have yet to get one as they sell out very quickly.  Now I am lucky enough to have one of my own and for that I am thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Chris!

1 comment:

Birdie said...

Beautiful card and what a lovely friend you have.

hugs
-missy-